Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Floodlight pro fails to continue setup after the phone connects to Ring WiFi network
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
Title. This is the second floodlight pro I'm trying to install and while the first one went like a breeze, the second installation just doesn't want to work. I reach the step where my phone connects to the Wifi-xxxxx created by the Floodlight Pro, the camera light is blinking, the phone IS connected to the Wifi, I'm about 5 feet away in line of sight. Phone has bluetooth on, location services on, all permissions granted to Ring app. I tried factory resetting the camera by holding the button for about 10 seconds (the blue led flashes fast for some time then both floodlights turn on for a brief moment). I tried power cycle it several times. I'm always stuck in the same setup spot. Home wifi SSID 2.4 GHz only, strong signal. I tried 3 different Android phones with Android 13 and Android 9. I'm at a loss! What else I can try? Given that installing it to the wall was a pain due to really stiff electrical cables at my house I'd rather avoid RMAing it :slight_smile:

06-12-2023 10:17:56

Responses (1)

J
Hi @user70099. You have tried all the troubleshooting steps I would have recommended for your concern. The next step is to contact our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

08-12-2023 04:15:20

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User