Floodlight Pro Camera Night vision - blurry and dark

My flood light cam wired pro view at night is very blurry and dark. When the lights are on the view is very clear. When the lights go off, you can see the view get dark, then the view flashes to all white and then the view is all blurry and dark. I am watching this from the iOS app. During the day everything is fine and clear.

Hi @Jbodine74. If you haven’t done so already, please try a reboot using the reboot option from the Device Health page in the Ring app. If that doesn’t resolve this, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance.

May I ask what your resolution was here. I have the same cam as you I believe and I see the same thing. Thank you!

I am not sure where you can see what resolution the camera is using but I have never changed it either. So I assume it is 1080. And, rebooting the camera does not fix it. Still blurry unless the lights are on.

I called Support and basically my camera is defective and out of warranty. They offered me a 35% discount code which I took.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.