Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Floodlight plus motion lights not working
hardwired-security-cameras
light-settings
troubleshooting
motion-settings

Hi. I recently purchased and installed hard-wired floodlight plus. I double checked the settings in the app, motion-activated lights is turned on. But when I approach towards the camera and get within the proximity, lights won’t turn on. Only way I can turn on the lights is to toggle the lights on, and push the button on the camera. But I will also have to turn off thru the app to actually turn off the lights. Anything I’m doing wrong? All the settings seem to be correct. Thank you

10-05-2024 03:35:01

Responses (1)

C

Hi @user82087. Are you testing this out during the day or at night? The lights should only come on when motion is detected at night. I’d also recommend checking under Device Settings > Light Settings > Motion Zones for Lights to ensure these zones have not been turned off by accident. You can also select Light Sensitivity under Light Settings to make the motion detection more sensitive if needed.

14-05-2024 12:57:07

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User