Floodlight motion over rule the light setting

I set the floodlight on for 3 mins when motion detected.

Sometimes at night I have turn the floodlight on manually when I am outside. Somehow the lighting will off by itself after awhile. Even i set Active untill manual off.

Any suggestions

Hi there, @HKLA! It sounds like you are doing everything right here. Even if you had a motion schedule, the manual lights toggle overrides any settings that you might have in place. Thus, this should certainly work as intended. I recommend checking wifi connection to ensure there is not a chance of connection interruption that might cause the lights to turn off. Try also removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device to see if this will improve the manual toggle operation.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.