Floodlight lights are always on

My floodlight lights are always on even when it’s daylight outside. And when I turn them off through the the app they turn on after and the never turn off. I already messed with that light motion sensor and the motion sensors. They just keep turning on without any motion… on the app when it says they are off they are actually on.

1 Like

Same! I only want the lights set to “motion detect”. Cannot figure out how to do that.

Hi neighbors. The lights on your Floodlight Cam should trigger with motion detection only when it is dark enough outside. If the lights are always on, there might be a potential trigger for the motion detection directly in the sensor’s field of view. This can include sources of heat, reflective surfaces, and vents. First try reviewing the motion settings for the lights and making some adjustments to reduce the sensitivity.

I’d also recommend rebooting the Floodlight Cam if the light continues to stay on all the time. You can find steps on rebooting your Floodlight Cam here. If that still doesn’t do the trick, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further troubleshooting assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.