Floodlight Foggy Lens

Hello all, I am hoping for tips. Months ago out of the blue my ring floodlights got super foggy. I am attaching pictures. I have searched the internet and the community group for solutions. Most of what I see is for doorbells and has mixed reviews. Whenever I see a response from the Ring company in the forum they say to call us and check the warranty. Ive had mine for 5 years so I know it’s not under warranty. I have seen people rainx plastic and defog spray but doesnt see consistently like anyone has found a solution. I thought about replacing them but some are complaining with issues after 2 years so maybe the newer models are worse. I love Ring and have talked them up to everyone I know but now I’m thinking of switching to a new company as I was planning on adding more cameras in the very near future. I am worried about picking another type of camera that has the sam issue. Looking for suggestions that have worked for people to either save the floodcam or replace it with something that is built to not have the same issues over time. Thanks for the help!

Hi @mgirl. I would still advise contacting our support team to see what the next best steps would be for your concern. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.