Floodlight continuously goes on and off all night

My floodlight camera is only 6 months old. The light consistently goes on and off all night. I have read many threads about this and the only “solution” I see is to turn the zones to minimum, which defeats the purpose. Has the actual issue been identified yet or is Ring avoiding fixing this?

Hi @ADM86. The lights on your Floodlight Cam will come on at night when motion is detected. If they are continuously going on all night, there is likely something in the Floodlight Cam’s range that is triggering the motion detection. This can be reflective surfaces or sources of heat, as the Floodlight Cam’s light sensor uses PIR motion detection. For more information, check out this Help Center article.

If you’ve checked for any sources of motion detection and adjusted the sensitivity of the lights on your Floodlight Cam, but the lights are still coming on continuously, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.