Floodlight camera

I have 2 floodlight cameras. When I first purchased this device I had a loud scratchy interference noise coming off the camera. It is noticeable on the app and on the pc when logged in. The noise also comes out of the camera as well. I called in and talked too someone in tech support. They were able too see the issue and a couple of days later the noise went away. It worked great until about 3 weeks ago. The scratchy inference noise is back. I am looking for some suggestions on this… Rssi values are all good and I even purchased a chime pro too help out.
Thank you

Hi @Jbechok. We do have this Help Center article here that has some great tips and tricks for fixing audio related issues. If this doesn’t seem to help, I’d continue to work with our support team to get to the bottom of this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.