Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
K
Floodlight Camera streaming error
hardwired-security-cameras
I have had my doorbell for a year now, working great, however I just had my floodlight cam installed a couple days ago and continuously get a streaming error. I am not able to view motion videos. It will alert me when there is motion but cannot view it. I can watch the live feed from my dashboard but when I click on the image it tries to keep loading and I get a streaming error. Any help?

26-10-2021 05:45:23

Responses (1)

M
Hey there, @Kads! Video connection concerns are often related to wifi or mobile device connection variables. Check out your [RSSI in the device health section of the Ring app](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229), to ensure for optimal wifi signal. Please also ensure there is not a VPN enabled on your mobile device. As you have a Video Doorbell working just fine, I recommend double checking your Protect Plan status for all of your Ring devices, including this Floodlight Camera. This can be confirmed in your Plan section at Ring.com, when logged in. :)

27-10-2021 02:12:49

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User