Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Closed
Floodlight Camera LED Issue
hardwired-security-cameras
cs-support

Hi,
I read some posts on this but haven’t seen any resolution.
I have an issue with one of the LED lights on a Floodlight camera. The lights will turn on and off and everything is working as normal, apart from when the lights are off and some of the LED’s within one of the heads remain on in a very dimmed output. 7 or 8 of the LED’s are still getting some power.
I have rebooted this within the app and powering it down by the mains. I have re installed it using the top button on the camera.
To me it looks like an issue with power leakage from the LED driver/psu. I am afraid that the LED’s being driven at this low output continuously will end up burning out the chips.
I bought 2 of these Cameras in December XXXX. The second one isn’t showing any issues.

05-02-2024 05:50:14

Responses (2)

T
User Solution

Hi @user76047. For this concern, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

07-02-2024 04:58:57

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

08-03-2024 04:59:44

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User