Floodlight camera is blurry

My floodlight camera is blurry. I cleaned it with a microfiber cloth and it didn’t help. Is there a correct way to clean it? The microfiber cloth I used is something i use on my eyeglasses so i know it won’t harm it.

Hey @Justprincessj. Could you show us what this looks like?

Here is a screenshot

Did you get a response to this? I have the same problem…

Thanks

Hi neighbors! Video image quality is often related to wifi or connection variables. After looking over the image shared in this thread, this blur may be due to environmental or physical factors. The best first step will be to wipe the lens and ensure there is no debris or marks on the lens. We’ve seen other neighbors in the Community share success with using a solution like rainx to avoid condensation.

If the above steps did not improve the image, the best next thing to check is your wifi signal strength, or RSSI, which can be found in the Device Health section of your Ring app. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.