Floodlight Camera - Floodlights filled with water

Title speaks for itself, but my two floodlights are filled with water. Turned on the lights for a bit, but water didn’t go away (got dirtier). Camera and device working well otherwise. Is there any way to remove the water from the lights? Is there an issue with the device still being on with the water in the lights?

Hey @ringuser21. Could you take the camera down and bring it inside for awhile to see if this helps the water evaporate? If not, you can see if you can get a replacement for the device from our support team. For this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I appear to have the same problem. My Flood Camera is locate a foot behind the edge of an outside ceiling. Both LED lights are equally flled with water. I wondered why my flood light were no longer coming on during the night when motions is detected. I will contact Ring ASAP.

Same issue. Replaced and happened again. See attached pic.