Floodlight camera fault; pink/blue image

hi,
I’ve got a floodlight camera, it’s over a year old and just recently it developed a problem. Firstly it misses motion, then recently the image turned pink(at first only half the screen then all) and now its all blue. Any suggestions would help

Hi @Nikolegend. If your Live View is a different hue/color, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They can do advanced troubleshooting with you on this concern to see how to address this! :slight_smile:

It seems like something gets stuck or gets loose inside these cameras. Here is a video I shared from my Ring account where I smack the side of the camera and the pink clears right up. This was something suggested by other users on this forum and it worked. Not sure if it is a permanent solution. Time will tell. If your camera is in warranty or you are able to replace it, that is probably your best best. It seems to be a hardware problem.

Hi I’ve had a pink image for years and have been searching for a solution on and off with nothing. But today I found the answer! The night filter is just stuck, so all you have to do is knock it a few times. I tapped it with a mallet on either side, and it’s all fixed now. Sheesh!

1 Like