Floodlight Cam won't connect

I recently received an EERO 6 mesh system with 2 routers covering over 3k sq feet. Excellent signal strength everywhere.

Ring Door Bell and Stick up Camera were successfully installed.

A Chime Pro (gen 1) was not able to connect to the Eero wifi. Reset, searched wifi, selected Eero with password. Claimed that the CP was too far away when it was a foot from the router.

The Floodlight Cam (1 gen) could not connect to the Eeor WiFi, too. I purposely placed 1 router within 10 feet in line of sight of the flood cam, and it still would not connect. It stated along the lines that my router might be too far away. Really?

All of this hardware connected and performed with the previous router.

Hi @Gradh. We have some troubleshooting steps for the setup process here. I’d recommend trying those steps, as well as resetting your Camera by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Another option you can try is creating a guest network using only 2.4GHz wifi, as this sometimes helps with connectivity issues on dual-band routers.

If this concern persists, and you’re unable to get your Floodlight Cam connected to your network, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.