Floodlight Cam Wired Pro Lights will stay on all night during mid 90s temps

Hello,

I have had the new Floodlight Cam Wired Pro installed for the past 20 plus days and everything has been working fine. the past few 3-4 Nights where the temperature has reached over 90s the light has been staying on all night long… I see there are insects flying around and even when I manually shut the light off from my phone, it turns back on. I watched the cam a few minutes to see if there was any activity (cats, animals, etc.) and saw nothing.
I have set it to people mode and also setting the Light settings - Motion Zones for Lights to 50% from 100%. is there anything else I can check? Could it have been a remote Firmware update that started this? I want it to work as it was working for the past 20 days…

Hi @garleo901. Try adjusting your Motion Settings to be less sensitive. If your Floodlight Cam Wired Pro records an event at night, the lights will also come on. You can also try setting up a Light Schedule to mitigate the amount of time the Lights come on. I hope this helps!

No. I tried everything.
Bad device?

Hi @lsmadden1485. If you’ve already checked your Motion Settings and tried setting a Light Schedule to no avail, you can try resetting your Floodlight Cam Wired and taking it through a fresh setup in the Ring app. To reset your Floodlight Cam, hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After this reset is complete, follow the steps under Set Up a Device to complete a new setup. This will have you reset the Motion Settings as well to get a fresh start.