Floodlight Cam Wired Plus not working

I have a Ring floodlight cam wired plus. It was working for the first few months but now one of the floodlights is stuck on, and the other floodlight is stuck off. Turning the lights on/off with the app doesn’t do anything, though I know there is still a wireless connection as we can get a live camera view. Powering the light off/on from the lightswitch doesn’t do anything, either. It’s up on the roof and would require a tall ladder to get access to the hard reset button, which I don’t have, and would have to call an electrician - let me know if anyone has any other suggestions before I do that?

Try power cycling the Camera by powering it down for a few moments, then power it back up. Once it reconnects, test the lights and check your light settings. Check out our Help Center article about controlling the lights on your Camera via motion settings, light toggles, and even light scheduling.

If you are needing further assistance with your Camera’s lights, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.