Floodlight cam tightening

Hello, just setup and connected a floodlight cam. All working well but I’m having a problem loosening the LED lock collars so I can adjust the angle. I have to add that I do not have much strength in my hands, but they won’t turn. Any idease please what might assist me un tighten these? Cheers.

edit. Just asked my neighbour to try. He’s a strong young guy and he couldn’t budge it. The unit is now on the wall. Is there a the behind, on the other side? Before I take it all down!

Hey @nicholasj. Since you’re experiencing some difficulty in getting the Floodlight installed the way you’re wanting, you may want to give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to walk you through the process step-by-step to ensure you get your Floodlight installed at the desired angle. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

i have contacted support and they were very helpful. The collars may have seized and they advised me to gentle use a wrench. If this fails or the unit is damaged they have said it would be replaced immediately. Cheers

1 Like