Floodlight cam pro - video and audio issue

I have 2 floodlight pro wired cams. One out front has no issues )RSSI-55). The one out back has issues with audio and video. When I play notification videos or live view the footage appears to be in double speed. People/pets walking twice as fast but the video time itself is normal. Also the siren sound produced is a much lower pitch and slower siren compared to the front. RSSI-62 so not quite as good but still should be sufficient for data transfer. Are these video/audio issues related to Wi-Fi coverage? Or something else? Thanks

Hi @ere106. Because the RSSI is consistently above -60, your Floodlight Cam may have poor video and audio quality. If you add a wifi extender like the Chime Pro, that should help bring that level down. Before doing so, you can try a few troubleshooting steps to see if they help. You can reboot your router by unplugging it for a few seconds and plugging it back in. You can also reboot your Camera using the Ring app. We also have this Help Center article with other steps you can try. I hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.