Floodlight Cam Plus lights not turning off

My Floodlight Cam plus lights do not turn off all day. When I try to turn off using the app on my iPhone running ios 15.2 or the web base the light turns back on right way. Someone suggested if I had them link to Alexa to disable it, but that didn’t work either.
I have done the factory reset on the Floodlight Cam plus, uninstalled/install back the app and still can’t get them to turn off during the day.

I have a Flood light Cam 2nd gen and the lights work fine (off during the day and on during the schedule hours at night). The only problem that It just started happening about a week ago is with the motion sensor not working properly. The lights do not turn on right away when there is motion.

I called tech support last month and to report the issue with the light not turning off and they told me the issue was on their end. is there an update when this issue is going to be fixed? if they can’t find a solution, they need to push back the old firmware.

Hi @mdonis. You lights should certainly be turned off during the day. Unless the Floodlight Cam is in a very dark area, the light sensor on the Camera should be able to sense that it is daylight outside. If resetting the Camera hasn’t solved this, I’d reach back out to our support team. Since you’ve already contacted them about this issue before, it might be better to ask to our level 2 support team (Neighbor Solution Experts). Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Update: Called back tech support and after doing some more troubleshooting, they decided to send me a replacement which I installed today in the afternoon 02/11/2022 ,but the issue is still present with the replacement. (Now my iPhone is running iOS15.3.1) The Floodlight cam wire Plus was working fine from 1st day that I installed it back on June 2021 until late November/early December and since them I notice the issue. I have a feeling that there is something wrong with the firmware. This Floodlight is in front of my house and is not in a dark area at all, it gets plenty of day light during the day.