Floodlight cam not working right

For the past 2 days my hard wired floodlight cam has been not working right. The light constantly stays on. I turn it off in the app and then it just turns on again, even in the daytime. And it’s also not recording any events. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi @Kare423. There are a few different things you can check to see why your Floodlight Cam isn’t recording and the lights aren’t working as intended. First, I’d double check your Mode settings to ensure that the motion detection and recording aren’t disabled in the Mode you’re using. If these are disabled, that could be why you’re not seeing any motions events recorded. Additionally, you can control the light seeings on the Floodlight Cam separately by following the instructions in this Help Center Article here. I’d recommend checking through both of those settings to make sure everything is in order with your Floodlight Cam.

If these concerns continue to persist, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a closer look for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: