Floodlight Cam not connecting to app

After installation, I attempted to connect my floodlight camera to the application and the camera itself said it was connected and ready for use, but the application on my phone said it failed to connect and would not let me procede. After I exited the connection portion of the phone application, my floodlight would still not show up under my devices. I reset the camera by holding the button for 30 seconds and attempted to reconnect multiple times, but continued to have the same issue.

Hey @Cbird66. Thank you so much for detailing your experience here in the Community! Since you have already attempted a reset of the Floodlight Camera and are unable to get it setup still, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes and what they did to get this resolved! Your answer may help out another neighbor in the Community in the future. :slight_smile: