Floodlight Cam No Night Vision

My floodlight cam doesn’t appear to have night vision anymore. My spotlight cam that’s close by, same amount of exterior light, does. I’ve attached a photo to show.

Try power cycling your Camera by powering it down for a few moments, then powering it back on. Please also double check the night vision settings, and ensure Color Night Vision is not enabled for one versus the other. Find more great troubleshooting steps for Night Vision and Color Night Vision in our Help Center article below. :slight_smile:

First daytime was not in color. Tapped the camera a couple times and the filter moved, so now daytime is good, however night vision is black and it will not come back.

Hi @GKDeel. If the Night Vision on you Camera is not working, try the following steps:

• Reboot your Camera using the Ring app.

• Power cycle your Camera by turning it off and on again.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.