Floodlight Cam Light- on at night, won’t turn off

New install. Light comes on at night it turns off after designated time but triggers on again immediately. Turning off with app has same results. Turning off Motion Detection stops the light from staying on and cycling. Tried disconnecting power to reset to no avail.

Hi @Clint3. The lights on a Floodlight Cam should only come on during the night with motion detection for the amount of time you have set your Automatic Shut-Off Timer. Unless you have set up a Light Schedule. If you have set up a Light Schedule for the lights to stay off but the lights are still coming on, try the following additional steps:

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I don’t buy this solution. It may work sometimes. But the problem will return. My 4 floodlight cams always go on off throughout the night. Pretty annoying. No light schedules. I’ve tried backing down the sensitivity. Issue still persists.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.