floodlight cam light malfunction

Hi all,

About a month ago, my ring floodlight light started flashing like a strobe light. Now, at night, when I turn it on, it either does the strobe light thing or the “bulbs” just sort-of glow (like they’re getting electricity but can’t light up). Do i need to return it?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @perryshawn. Could you try rebooting the Floodlight Cam by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds? You can also achieve this by turning the power off at the breaker or a few minutes before turning it back on. After this, ensure the device is online the Device Health section and turn the lights on. If the Floodlight Cam has the same kind of behavior on the lights, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Mines doing the same did the reset work for you? Will try it in the morning. I’ve disabled the lights for now.