If you are getting the annoying “Hi, you are being recorded” message and have disabled or turned off the Motion Warning and are still getting the “Hi, you are being recorded” message; do this:
Tap Devices and select the device giving the warning
Select Device Health and scroll down to the bottom
Select Reboot this device
Wait a minute or so for it to reboot then go stand under the device and you should not hear the annoying voice warning any longer.
Try to reboot the device from the Ring App following the below Steps :-
- Open the Ring app.
- Tap the menu (☰).
- Tap Devices.
- Select the device you want to reboot.
- Make sure it’s connected to wifi.
- Tap the Device Health tile.
- Scroll down to Reboot This Device and confirm your selection.
- Give your Ring device a few minutes to start up.
if not solving it try to do a factory reset by holding the reset button on top of the camera for 20 seconds and re-setup the device again using the below steps:-
- Go to the menu (≡).
- Tap Set up a Device > Security Cameras .
- Tap I’m Ready to Scan.
- Point your phone camera at the QR code on your Ring device or product packaging.
- When the code is recognized, a green square will appear and a pop-up with your device image detected.
Thank you for sharing this advice, @Amirhamada!