Flood Light Cam View Is Not Showing a View in Dashboard

Hello. Recently, I had to re-install my Chime Pro. When I reconnected my Floodlight Cam to it, all appeared fine. Live View, alerts, recordings, are all good. However, in the Dashboard, all that appears is a picture of a Floodlight Cam. My other Ring devices are working well, and showing recent views in Dashboard.

Is there a setting I’m missing? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Floodlight cam multiple times. With no changes. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the Ring App. No Luck. And, according to the app, the firmware is up to date. I am using an Android phone, v. 10. Please let me know if any other info is required.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Hey @CdnFlyersFan. Could you show us a screenshot of what this picture looks like? Once I have this visual I can get this looked at by my advanced team for further review. :slight_smile:

Hey Chelsea! Good to hear from you. Here is that pic you requested.

P.S. The preview was there before I had my Chime Pro issue.

@CdnFlyersFan Thanks for getting back to me! After doing some more digging, it looks like this usually happens when the unit has failed to update its firmware. Once the firmware updates, you’ll begin seeing images in your Camera previews for how it looks on Dashboard, like your other devices. Firmware updates happen automatically, but you can refresh the firmware by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, or power cycling it from the breaker. Sometimes, I recommend to do both! You can learn more about checking your firmware here. In the event this continues to show the preview for you, give our support team a call here so they can take an advanced look into your device for you. :slight_smile: