Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
M
Flood light cam flashing
hardwired-security-cameras
negative-feedback

flood light cam flashing, strobe light effect. called tech support twice, first person rude and kept muting me. 2nd person better, have 6 cameras, all covered under warranty except the one that is flashing. did give discount to buy new. But this is known issue, shouldnt have to pay for a known problem. Tech support will keep you on the phone for a while having you reset the camera, the cameras power, change the wifi all of which wont work, its a camera problem. not happy with out come, discount was appreciated but shouldnt have to pay for something that is clearly a “RING” issue. so if this happens to you expect at least 1 hour plus on the phone.

30-01-2024 09:29:24

Responses (2)

M

I have the same issue with mine! I have had my garage cam about 5 years and this is the first time I have had an issue with it. But now my front battery operated doorbell went, too, and it is maybe a year old!

14-02-2024 09:07:53

C

Hi neighbors. When you contact our support team, they’ll walk you through all applicable troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. If it can’t be resolved, they will review your device’s warranty to determine the next best step.

19-02-2024 06:01:06

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User