Flood cam lights on

Hello,

Is this the only way to get support? Is there no number to call or any chat support?

My flood light switched on and now it won’t switch off.

I tried resetting the device but the light would not flash. I decided to remove the device and reset it but it won’t connect to the ring network. Please help.

Thank you.
Monika

Hey @Ring-user. My apologizes that you were unable to get to support directly! Chat and email support is not available at this time due to staffing concerns from COVID-19, and therefore all of our immediate support has been moved to phone support. Since you cannot get your device to set up again, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back to the Community and share how this goes, as your answer may help another neighbor that finds themselves in a similar situation! :slight_smile: