Hi DisneyGirl. I had two chats with support on Monday Dec-16-2019. They refused to look at the Vimeo footage, repeatedly stating that they were “not allowed access for [sic] external links.” I had to give them access to the actual unit so they could review older footage and confirm the intermittent flashing.
Despite my insistence that I wanted a replacement unit, I was left hanging with this at the end of the first chat:
“[O]ur advanced technical team is done with checking more details about this issue and it appears that they are investigating the cause and resolve the issue. I have also escalated this to my supervisor and he will take action on this and provide you follow up updates.”
I started another chat, and the representative accessed the old chat and also said he reviewed this message board topic (though again he insisted he could not click on the Vimeo link). While he acknowledged the problem, he once again wanted to run the standard “troubleshooting” script. I told him (quite truthfully) that I had already spent a significant time on the previous chat and simply did not have additional time that day. The agent assured me that when I was ready, I could start another chat or phone call, and they could review the previous notes to get up to speed:
“You can reconnect with us via chat or call in. We would just need to verify the account like I did today, as well as potentially allow us to see the recordings to see what is going on, but they can review the notes on the account or the previous chats and pick up from there.”
I haven’t done that yet because, you know, holidays. When I do, I’ll post the outcome (or updated status).