Fix Address is broken

One of my neighbours has just moved into a new build property, and has tried to setup her first Ring device. However, when she enters her address (which it recognises), It automatically changes the address, but when you click “Fix Address” and enter it manually, it reverts back to the wrong address.

I’ve tried this myself, and location services are in but it still doesn’t work.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi there, @MattVon! Try doing this with the location services off temporarily, so that the address can successfully be manually entered. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

That doesn’t make any difference, it’s like the app doesn’t like the address and automatically picks the next one close to it… The entire street regardless of address does the same thing. What I ended up doing is not entering a house number and it likes it.

1 Like