Feature Request Reboot Doorbell From App

I have a doorbell 3 and it has started regularly showing offline. I reboot router/network but it doesn’t come back online. Everything else in my network works including the cameras but doorbell is offline. I have to go pull the battery and restart and it’s fine. There should be a restart option in the app to make this easier.

Hi @user13054. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

Hi neighbors! You can now reboot your Ring Doorbell or Security Camera from the Ring app as long as it is still online and connected to the internet. You can read more in our Help Center Article here . If you’re experiencing any concerns with the performance of your Ring Doorbell or Security Camera, you can use this feature to reboot it from within the Ring app as a troubleshooting step. As with all new features, this is on a slow rollout so you may not see the feature in your Ring app yet. :slight_smile: