Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
H
False alarm with big noise but no notification
false-alarm
alarm
troubleshooting
cs-support
base-station
My ring system suddenly have a false alarm without any notification. It’s never happened before, wondering what is the issue… And want to know if anyone got this issue before? Timeline as below: Disarm at 6am and eat breakfast as normal System suddenly alarm with a big noise without any notification (we are in disarm mode) Tried to keep disarm the system but cannot stop the noise , we need to alarm our system to away then disarm the system again to fix this issue

09-10-2023 06:44:33

Responses (3)

L
[quote="Harmony2, post:1, topic:231990"] Timeline as below: Disarm at 6am and eat breakfast as normal System suddenly alarm with a big noise without any notification (we are in disarm mode) Tried to keep disarm the system but cannot stop the noise , we need to alarm our system to away then disarm the system again to fix this issue [/quote] is your alarm system schedule and is it connected to your alexa if you have?

10-10-2023 11:02:21

H
I did not set up any schedule for the system. I just checked only camera connected with Alexa.

27-10-2023 04:03:36

C
Hi @Harmony2. Your Ring Alarm will only sound the siren when the system is armed and a sensor has been tripped. As @lalalala mentioned, I'd recommend checking your [Mode Schedules](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060532451-How-to-Arm-and-Disarm-Ring-Alarm-with-Mode-Schedules) to see if you have a schedule in place to automatically arm your system. If that isn't the case, it would be best to reach out to our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us#callus) and request to speak with the Ring Alarm team specifically. They can take a closer look at things on the back end.

11-10-2023 05:42:41

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

26-11-2023 04:04:29

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User