failure of notifications

I’ve had so many issues with delay in notifications I am ready for some other brand of doorbell. My doorbell won’t alert me if someone is delivering a package right in front of my door, but will pick up a car driving by the house. I actually have videos of “now you see it, now you don’t” videos of a package not being there, then all of a sudden there it is. I am so dissatisfied with both the doorbell and outside spotlight cam and “battery charger” but can only afford to replace one device at a time. Does anyone have suggestions for alternatives?

Sorry to hear about this experience, @sunshine603! Are there any steps, or an incline, leading up to your entry way? This is a scenario which we have designed Wedge Kits for, in order to catch visitors coming and going. These can be found on our accessories page at Ring.com.

As you mentioned catching vehicle activity, angling your device can also help with this. Check out our Community post about how motion is captured for tips on adjusting settings. Feel free to let us know how it goes! :slight_smile: