Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
Failed to setup Battery Doorbell plus - keep getting P1-65
battery-video-doorbell
installation
troubleshooting

Hi,
I have raised a firewall request per the article Protocols and Ports Used by Ring Devices, but I’m still getting code P1-65, which means that your Ring Camera is not connecting to WiFi. Can I have the list of destination IP addresses and their associated ports that need to be opened?

11-03-2024 08:36:43

Responses (3)

T
User Solution

Hi @user78771. First, verify that you are entering in the correct WiFi password. You may need to ensure that there are no special characters in your password. As a test, you can connect your Doorbell to a WiFi hotspot, narrowing down in the issue is within your network or your device. You can also change your network to use these WiFi channels here. If you are still experiencing issues, please follow up with our support team. You can also get in touch by sending a private message @Ring on Facebook or Twitter.

12-03-2024 04:57:01

U

Hi,

There seems to be no issue with the WIFI/router, as other devices are able to connect without any problems. The Customer Support number for Singapore appears to be unreachable.

13-03-2024 01:38:14

J

Your problem has NEVER been addressed by Ring! I’m having the same issue still after several years and after upgrading Ring and my wifi. I’ll tell you what the problem is, it’s that Ring’s technological components aren’t top notch when it comes to wifi. They just will not hold a steady signal. You HAVE to get cctv. Drill a small hole through your wall and mount you LOREX NVR or DVR camera under your soffit. The best part… NO SUBSCRIPTION! ALL THE SAME FEATURES!

13-03-2024 02:58:51

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

12-04-2024 02:59:15

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User