Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
U
Extremely loud feedback when answering via app
battery-video-doorbell

Hello,

I recently purchased a Ring intercom and after successful installation I’m dealing with very loud microphone feedback on the doorbell when answering via app. I have reduced audio and mic levels in the app but it made no difference. From what I can tell others have dealt with similar issues without any clear resolution, see:

The brand of my intercom is Came BPT, model number AS V12CCP2. I can share pictures of the wiring if needed, which seems to be correct since I can open the door through the app and I can also answer the call except for the loud feedback sound.

Can you please advise how to resolve this? I feel like this results in limited usability for a fairly high price.

20-03-2024 06:35:30

Responses (2)

P

Hi @user79391, Welcome to the Ring Community!!!

I’m sorry for the inconvenient, usually issue like this can be solved adjusting the mic and the audio setting by the app, however it seems you already tried this solution and the issue persist.

Thanks for providing the pictures. This helps already our team.

Our expert are taking a closer look at this for you and we will get back to you as soon as we know more.

21-03-2024 04:31:42

P

Hi @user79391,

I am so thankful for your patience.

I have sent you a private message with your personal reference ID.

Please contact our Ring Intercom customer support by emailing or calling our team, and we will be more than happy to take a look at this with you.

You can find our support number here: Ring Intercom Support .

We look forward to hearing from you.

03-04-2024 12:27:36

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User