Every time I plug in my phone to Android auto I get a halloween doorbell notification

I have a new Ram 2022 pickup. The entertainment system allows use of Android auto. I get in the truck, plug in the phone cable and hit Android auto on the truck screen. The Ring doorbell app launches (no one is at my door) and starts the screaming Halloween routine. It keeps going until I hit radio or some music source. This is obviously a Ring programming issue. I’m guessing when Ring launched the Halloween scheme some programmer thought it would be funny to put this glitch in. There is no fix on my end, resetting everything, etc., etc. If Ring cannot fix this, I will have to shut down all my Ring services.

Hi @skelley777. This is really odd! Would you be able to take a video of this happening so I can share it with my team? This will give us an idea of how to approach this concern. You can post the video directly in this thread. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply.