Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
U
Every door contact sensor went offline today
contact-sensor
troubleshooting
cs-support
base-station
I have a ring alarm system with 4 movement sensors and 6 door contact sensors. Today every door contact sensor lost contact with the base station. The movement sensors and keypad remain connected. Nothing I do appears to be able to get the door contact sensors back online. Anyone come across this before and does anyone have any ideas? The contacts are less than 6 months old and the batteries are fine. I even tried removing failed door contact but the system won’t even allow that.

03-09-2023 11:14:51

Responses (3)

J
Hi @user57157. Try rebooting your Base Station to see if it helps your Sensors reconnect. To reboot it, **Quickly** press and release the reset button at the back of the device with a paper clip or similar tool. **DO NOT PRESS AND HOLD THE RESET BUTTON DOWN LONGER THAN ONE SECOND TO AVOID FACTORY RESETTING THE DEVICE.** If you have tried this step and your Sensors are still offline, give our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/213608406#store-opening-hours) a call for further assistance.

04-09-2023 11:36:21

D

Had this happen this morning. Rebooting base station pro didn’t work, and to push the stupid sync button once on all 14 of the connected devices and keypads… As I was trying to leave for work…

26-01-2024 10:28:00

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

25-02-2024 10:28:52

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User