Error Message "Multiple Spotlight Cam Battery doors are open"

In the last 30 minutes I began getting this message on both IOS and Android app.

I believe it’s a false error because it’s showing it for the right battery on the only two spotlight cams I have. The device health screen first acted like only the right battery was open, now it’s saying “add a battery” for both sides yet the cameras are working. They also show no signal but again they are working. Screenshot attached

With two cameras running I find it hard to believe that in 30 minutes time somehow both cameras have had both battery doors come open.

After posting this I checked Ring Status page at https://status.ring.com/
"Ring Apps and Ring.com inaccessible

Investigating - We’re experiencing system wide login and app errors and are currently looking into the issue.
Nov 25, 14:25 UTC"

Hi @BethM. We were experiencing some issues with Ring. Please note that the issues within the app and the website would have been affecting this feature, but as of Nov 27, 11:44 UTC, a fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results. If you are still experiencing any further issues with your Ring devices and how they were behaving previously, I recommend giving our support team a call so they can look into this further. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.