Enable Indoor Cam in Disarm and Home Modes

Hope someone can help with this. I want my indoor camera to be viewable on the Ring app at AT ALL TIMES, but only want alerts sent when I’ve placed the system in Alarm mode. Here’s an example why. If the system is set on Disarm while I’m working in my basement or relaxing in my backyard, I still HAVE to be able to watch and communicate with children and guests in my home through the Ring app! If the system is set on Home mode I still want to be able to view what my indoor camera is seeing on the Ring app and communicate though the camera whether I’m in my bedroom, basement, garage, or study! It makes no sense for app to deactive the camera while set to either Disarm or Home modes. It needs to stay on for important safety and convenience reasons without the annoyance of alerts!!! Can someone please tell me there’s a way of making this happen???
VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM SOMEONE!!

Hey @PeteMos. What you’re looking for would not be achievable via Modes, as the only options for Modes is to have it disable the device from recording or allowing the Live View, and not simply turn off Motion Alerts. Do you have more a schedule on when you do not need alerts? You can set a Motion Schedule, which can help you disable alerts during these specific times throughout the week so that the camera is still operational, but you’re not getting alerts when you need it. Feel free to make multiple schedules for different things so you can turn them on/off as needed. You can learn more about Motion Schedules in our Help Center Article here.

If you’d like to see a disabling of motion alerts set up through Modes, it would be a great idea to put in our Feature Request board. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.