Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
M
Email verification link goes to an error page
troubleshooting
cs-support
ios
I’m setting up my Ring iOS app for the first time after getting my first video doorbell. Signed up with a username and password, got a security code and then I get a “ we need to verify your email” email with a big “verify” button. When I tap that it opens my mobile browser (not the app) and an error page saying “not acceptable”. I’m stuck in this process and can’t continue. I don’t even want to install the doorbell until I can use the ring app. Without the ring app, the whole thing is useless. This is an atrocious experience trying to set my doorbell up!

18-09-2023 09:38:30

Responses (2)

J
Hi @MichaelP1986. Try the following steps for your concern: - Verify your phone is up to date with the latest OS. - Force close all the apps on your phone. - Turn your phone off and back on. - Use another phone or tablet to complete creating your Ring account. If you succeed in doing so on another device, your phone will have access to the app as well without having to do the email verification. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/213608406) a call for further assistance.

19-09-2023 05:00:25

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

19-10-2023 05:01:04

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User