Email compromised, can’t connect device to new email

Hi
I set up my doorbell and chime some time ago. My email was compromised and so I set up a new email address.
I tried to amend my email on my original account - but the 2FA sent the code to the original email - that I can’t access.
I set up a new account on the app using my new email - but when I try to scan the barcode of the device it’s says it’s still attached to an owner.
My chime is just flashing and there’s no sound so doorbell effectively useless.
How do I resolve please?
Many thanks

Hi @Tipladyk. You’ll want to get the email address on your original Ring account swapped over to the email address you’re currently using since your devices are registered under that original account. You can find the steps for that here. If you’re not able to access the 2FA code to sign in and change it, our support team can help you get this sorted out. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.