email address cannot be updated in Android App or Firefox on Win10 PC

I’ve been unable to update my (about to expire) email address

a. In my android phone app: tapping the envelope or email or anything on that line in the account settings does not allow any edit.

b. On my Win10 PC using Firefox (and Edge): the update details dialog box doesn’t allow my email address to be edited and the save button is greyed-out.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

Hey @mikesmith13525. The ability for neighbors to edit their email address is a feature we are slowly rolling out to our neighbors, and should be fully available by June 4th. If you need to change your email address before June 4th, and you find that tapping on your email address in your account settings is not allowing you to edit it (you have not had the feature rolled out to you at this time then), then you will need to contact our support team. For that email change with our support team, please give them a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.