Eero 6 setup help and it worked!

I received some helpful tips from customer service, as I was experiencing Eero 6 connectivity troubles with my new Ring cameras on setup. First, my network name had a special character in it, namely an apostrophe, I created a guest network with a simple name, and disabled the 5G network to the 2.4GHz network for setup of the devices and it worked perfectly!! This help was due to calling the customer service number. The rep was super helpful and even sent me an email to contact him again should his suggestion not solve my problem. It was great to know if the remedy didn’t work, he was going to be able to pickup troubleshooting right where we left off, and in this situation continuity is so much better than having to start all over with a new person on the help desk. I didn’t have to try rebooting my modem and router, but that was next on the list of remedies. So if neither of these work for you call the help number, they really are helpful!

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us, @Dunkingirl! This is definitely an advanced step that many might not even realize. Our support team will always work to obtain the right solution for our neighbors, and I’m glad this solution worked for you.

For any other neighbors with a similar scenario, here is our Help Center article on wifi passwords, or if you prefer, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. Thanks again, @Dunkingirl! :slight_smile: