Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
J
Ecobee Smart Thermostat Enhanced with Ring Alarm
works-with-ring
alarm
troubleshooting
integrations
I cannot find anything concrete relating to integrating the Ecobee Smart Thermostat Enhanced with Ring Alarm system. I see multiple discussions regarding using linked devices on the app but I cannot find Ecobee on the app to use it. Anyone succesufully integrated the Ecobee Smart Thermostat Enhanced with Ring Alarm? Can you provide detailed instructions?

29-09-2023 03:38:02

Responses (1)

C
Hi @jamokebob. The Ring Alarm system utilizes Z-Wave, so some Honeywell Z-Wave thermostats can be integrated with it via the Ring app. Other Honeywell thermostats are also available in the Ring app via Amazon and Ring account linking, which you can learn more about [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058109871-Honeywell-Home-T5-T6-T9-and-T10-Pro-Smart-Thermostat-Set-Up-and-Use). If your Ecobee thermostat utilizes Z-Wave, you may be able to set it up in the Ring app, though we can't guarantee it will work or what functionality will be available as it is not officially supported. I'd suggest checking with the Alexa app to see if you can add your Ecobee thermostat there for any additional smart controls.

02-10-2023 06:49:36

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User