Download Video That is not an Event

I need to share about 13 minutes of video with our neighborhood police officers. When I tried to download from the app using the SHARE function, it only downloads 2 seconds. I can’t even figure out where I can do from the website.

I work in technology and I have tried everything in the app and on the laptop. I have searched boards and faq’s, but I can not find anything/anyone who can help me.

We have a protection plan
The 13 minutes of video are not part of an event that I can just download
The video is from 6 days ago

How can I download video between two time stamps (ie 6:20-6:33am)

Hi @ToEKnee213. This Help Center article describes how to download and share videos. I would suggest making sure your Ring app is up to date and then perform the steps listed in the Help Center article. I hope this helps!

If for some reason you are still unable to download and save your videos, I would recommend reaching out to our support team to see what is happening. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.