Download Multiple Videos At Once

Can I download multiple videos at one time or do i have to do them one at a time?

Good question, @grosenbower270! Videos can only be downloaded individually via the Ring app, or even from your account at Ring.com in a web browser. If you are wanting to download many important videos, we recommend starring them as you review, then downloading the important ones from your starred list. Check out our help center article for more tips on sharing and downloading videos. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

So if we star them we can download in bulk. (eg… many videos at once?) You weren’t very clear with your answer. As a consumer, I would hope that we could download all of our videos without having to spend all day trying to download one at a time. With a $200 price tag and also the yearly fee we pay for storage you would think that option would be there. Plus we have no choice but to pay if we want to record video because for whatever reason we cannot record locally on our own system.

Hi @Metalheadx, happy to chime in for Marley here. Downloading multiple videos from the Ring App is not possible. However, it is a great suggestion! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Is this feature already available? It’s a good suggestion I think it’s not a lot of work to apply this option in the app.