Doorbell Won't Connect

Hi all,

I’ve been troubleshooting this for some time and wantred to know if there is a solution.

I purchased a range extender/access point to improve the WiFi in my home, and have been unable to connect the Ring device since.

I’ve went through the troubleshooting process, tried disabling mobile data, changing wifi channels, tried setting up on different devices, hard reset the device, etc.

What’s happening?

Best wishes,
R

Hi @rsands. There are a few things you can try to get your Doorbell to connect. If possible, try bringing your Doorbell in the same room as your router, just to get it online, then move it to a permanent location once the device is online and updated. Also, try doing a reset by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, then release. After the Doorbell reboots, and is in setup mode, try to reconnect it. If that doesn’t seem to work, please contact our support team to assist you further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.