Doorbell won’t connect to wifi

Had to turn off the wifi a couple of days again and the doorbell didn’t automatically reconnect. I’ve tried pressing the orange button and reconnecting I’ve also tried setting it up as new wifi connection and it tells me the password is wrong. I’ve done this 5-10 times and still the same outcome.

I’ve also removed the door bell device on my app and started again. Still the same outcome! I know the password is right. Help?

1 Like

Help me set up my ring doorbell please

Hi neighbors! If you’re having some setup concerns with your Doorbell, I would also recommend trying the setup on a different smartphone or tablet. If that doesn’t do the trick, try changing your wifi password to make sure your it doesn’t have any special characters in it as this can cause problems with the setup sometimes as well.

Should this concern still persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can walk through more advanced troubleshooting steps with you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Still not working, can’t connect to the wifi