Doorbell video pro

Just fed up of this For more than 3 hours I’m trying to make my doorbell video pro to work. <br>- Connects <br>- instantly shows this message (updating software)<br>- after 5 minutes waiting “I can hear welcome to ring the world most video door bell”… <br>- start same process over and over again and since 21:00 we are fighting… I can’t make this to work. <br><br>UNBELIEVABLE total disappointment and dissatisfaction. Last month same big problem 3 days calling to try to find the solution.

Sorry to hear about his, @Disappointed! After the successful setup of a Ring device, there is often an update following, as well as the saving of your personalized settings. If this update is taking too long, it is best to check wifi signal strength and distance from the router. I recommend also connecting to your 2.4 Ghz network, instead of the 5 Ghz frequency.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I tried what you suggest but no success still the same problems.

Says everything set up and status OFFLINE… As soon I go back shows internal updating 5 minutes…

My Internet booster is just side by side with bell. Tomorrow I will call ring support. But so far £220 for a videobell to run test myself is a bit of a joke. No one told me I’m buying a trial product!