Doorbell ringing on it’s own

My doorbell camera has been clicking and ringing on it’s own as if someone pressed the button. I didn’t realize that was happening, went to see if my kids were playing with it (I couldn’t pull up any video footage or a live feed), and it was buzzing loudly. I held the orange button down to reset it, but it’s still clicking and ringing on my table every 5 minutes. It is not registering motion as I move around it either.

Battery is 68% charged, all connections look good on the app. Any ideas?

I have had nothing but trouble with my ring doorbell, what a piece of junk. Dont buy one or any ring products.

I’ve had that happen too. It turned out to be the chime. My chime could be used wired or wirelessly. I was using it wired to my doorbell, but the wireless antenna was still picking up interference. I tried to do several things, including pulling out the wireless antenna, but ultimately, the only fix for me was moving to another chime.

Hi neighbors! @ARAMP1 Thanks for sharing what steps worked for you regarding the interference from the chime. f your Doorbell is making a clicking and ringing sound on its own even after trying a reset, I’d suggest touching base with our support team so they can take a closer look for you. Our support team can be reached l at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: